Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Superman: Ride Of Steel

We were in line for the Superman, In the distance you can see 2 of the hills. This is not the big one though.

This is the car for Superman. As you can see, there are not sides. Not even much to the seat. This is what makes this ride really scary.




Here is the video I captured. You don't get to see to much until the last 15 seconds or so because it was my first time on this ride and I couldn't relax enough to take video. Although it's worth putting on just to see Faith's face going up th hill. She's a real daredevil, but she won't be getting on this ride again! It gave her anxiety so bad she could barely walk afterwords. I'm afraid soon our vacations will consist of a beach with sand and waves before too long. LOL!!

MORE TO COME.......

1 comment:

  1. i don't know which was funnier, her face at the beginning or your "OH's" at the end LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete