Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally....

At the end of the day we were pooped, so we got on the choo choo. It went a whopping 3/4 of a mph. So we just relaxed and I took a couple of pics along the way.

Sorry Dad, I know this is a ride you would enjoy actually riding, but I did not take a video. I'm sorry. (LOL)




Faith's just chillin





Couple of pics of the go cart track they had, I didn't get to ride them.

I think this was called the Tower of Doom, don't hold me to that though.


This is one of the two wooden coasters they had, neither of which we rode.









1 comment:

  1. you "think" it's called the tower of doom?! and why on earth would you NOT ride that????!!!! come on chip! i need a video of that!!!

    btw, i'm catching up on your blog because for some reason i was not getting emails telling me you posted anything. when i tried to subscribe again, it said i was already subscribed. sigh.

    ReplyDelete