When you walk in the front door to the right of the steps that go upstairs, we installed this corkboard wall display with a maple header board. This is what it looked like when we started.

They are 4x8 sheets of 1/4" corkboard. We put them up with contact cement. I never thought it would work, but it did. I assume this is going to display information of some kind.

Here you see 2 levels of concrete and stairs. These are the main stairs for up going upstairs. Why they want benches here to sit on, knowbody knows and everybody thinks it was a stupid design. I'm not to argue, but I just install what they say.

There are 14 different boards put together here. I must say this was very difficult and tested our patience, but we got it done.

What people wonder is that on the left you see the first set of steps, that is getting a hand rail. So in order to get to the second level of benches, you have to step on and climb over the first level???
i'm willing to bet nobody is going to sit on the bottom benches because they don't want a dirty butt from all the footprints. doesn't make any sense to me either.
ReplyDelete