And yes, orneriness is spelled right. I looked it up. LOL
Well, well it's another Monday and you know what that means. I also think Mia knows what it means. The first time I measured her she was fine with it. Now, not so. She does not like to stand still up against a wall, but i tried anyhow.
Drum roll please...... Yesterday she was 14 weeks old. Last week she was 16.6" and 26 lbs., incase you forgot. Today she is 29 lbs., and 17.8" tall (give or take a tenth of an inch).
Growing like a pig on steroids, she seems to think she is still small. She likes to chase the cat and hense taught her, oh look the cat goes under the bed. hhmm, can I? First it was just her head, laying there barking at the cat and then, yes, yes I can fit!
So this is now her most favorite place in the world......





So, we had to clean everything out from under the bed, so she didn't go there for a snack of some sort. At first she listened great, now... huh. She can be just a bit stubborn, which is going to suck when she is 120 lbs. But one things for sure, I won't have to worry about dragging her out from under the bed, if anything I will have to set my bed upright after she flips it over. LOL!! (probably won't be that funny, if that actually happens)
I just don't understand how she fits with the way she is growing. I figured one of these times she is going to go under and not gonna be able to get out. We'll see!!
Enjoy the videos....
No comments:
Post a Comment