Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Come And Get To Know Me

Well, Say hello to Mia! I thought I'd share some pictures with you. She is just so stink'in addorable, I could take pictures all day long!! Let's take a look at her different "beds."


This is where I first set her up a blanket for a bed. If you look to her right someone has there hand on the heater vent. Being that her bloodline irriginated from switzerland, this did not fly with her at all!

It didn't take her long to realize that there is cool air blowing in from behind this blanket and I noticed her laying out here alot so I moved her blanket and.....

.....if i go on the other side it feels just like the swiss alps! (for those of you who don't know, my laundry room has uninsulated french doors, so by putting this blanket up it's like having a insulated stud wall there. It stays bitterly cold out there.)

She finally adapted to living indoors and all of a sudden one day decided to start sleeping here, or I think it's the fact that she sleeps all night and can here everybody's alarm going off to get up and as soon as the girls alarm goes off she starts whining, cuz she knows there coming down the steps soon.


She napped like this one day for a couple of hours? Huh, yeah don't ask cuz I don't have an answer!


I then realized after borrowing my moms crate and having her only a week and she out grew it, so..... I have a little hallway going to the bathroom door and whala!, she has her own little den. When I go away I move her blanket out a little and put up a gate and she sleeps there.


And her MOST favorite place to sleep!



Below are some pictures of Mia with my niece Rylee. Poor girl is 4 years old and Mia is 13 weeks and already out grew her!!!










This was Mia's first christmas with her first gift.








This is the first day Mia was at her new home trying to figure out how to get the water out of her new bowl. She is 8 weeks old.


Below is Mia at 12 weeks old.


Now you probably can't tell much difference in the picture but I taped a piece of paper on the wall and have been weighing and measuring her height once a week.

On Dec. 9th at 7 weeks she was 12.2 lbs. I started doing her hieght at 11 weeks old on Dec 28th. She was 14.6" and weighed in at 19.6 lbs! On Jan. 4th at 12 weeks she grew to 15.6". Yep, 1 inch, and weighed 23.2 lbs. At 13 weeks on Jan. 11th she grew to 16.6", another 1"! And weighed 26 lbs.

Holy Cow!!! is what I said! At this rate she'll out grow the Barnes family in know time! LOL!

I Love It! and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE my mia-mia-pia!!! she is the absolute cutest thing to ever walk the planet!!! she is full of orneriness and so funny. i'm so glad you got her. i love watching her grow.

    ReplyDelete