1/24/10- 18.6" tall and 29.8 lbs.
1/31/10- 19.2" tall and 33.6 lbs.
Yes she is still growing and being ornerier than ever. She has grown over 2" and still manages to sleep under the bed every night! I have no idea how???? She is quite lazy and/or spoiled at times. When trying to teach her how to get up on the couch this involved a lot of lifting. She would just bark and bark until I lift her back legs up on the couch.
She stayed like this one day for 20 minutes chewing on her bone, went and got a drink and came back and did for 15 more minutes. Too lazy to finish getting up on the couch.
Although soon I think I will probably regret teaching her to lay on the couch, because she gets a running start and she doesn't care if the couch is occupied!!!
Kate likes to snap pictures all the time and I pulled this off her memory card. It has got to be one of my favorite pictures.....
How on earth do you get a picture of a dog blinking?!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! cute stinking dog!!!!! man, i love her. how on earth are you gonna go back to work?! i think you should get paid to stay home and watch her :D
ReplyDelete